The charity provides dedicated facilities for Complimentary Healthcare in line with its aims and objectives. In order to assist the disadvantaged in the area the Charity provides a Bursary scheme to support those in the community who would benefit from, but are unable to afford the total costs of, complimentary therapies.
Welcome to the start of your journey to good mental health.
- Is work related stress affecting your life?.
- Worried about your health?
- Is anxiety a barrier that is stopping you achieving what you want out of life?
- Do you feel misunderstood and that no one understands your feelings?
Let me help you to know your mind better.My name is Brian Turner, and as a fully qualified psychotherapist. I am focused on providing the best therapeutic care for anxiety based conditions. I employ a range of techniques and therapeutic practices that are specifically designed to help people at an affordable price. The services I offer are designed to take away the stresses and anxieties of everyday life and I provide my clients the opportunity to challenge their unwanted behaviours by looking deeply at the past and present to focus on the future that you deserve.
Amanda Watson Holistic Touch
Hi, I’m Amanda Watson – Massage Therapist & instructor at Amanda Watson Holistic Touch
I first qualified in massage & aromatherapy in 1996. My work with massage created in me, a passion for health & wellbeing. This took me to different parts of the world, so that I could continue learning different approaches to massage in Thailand & Bali in addition to the UK.
In 2012, I began training with NO HANDS ® massage.The NO HANDS approach to massage, enables me to protect my hands and use my body weight to fall safely into my client’s tissues. I am able to massage with focus and breath, allowing my touch to go deeper; consequently I am able to offer my clients an even better treatment!
I became a NO HANDS massage instructor, as I want to help other massage therapists do the same & be able to massage with zero strain for themselves, whilst offering their clients powerful, potent massage.
The NO HANDS approach to massage recognises that when we touch people as massage therapists, we are enabling our clients to experience changes on so many levels i.e. physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.The feedback from my clients also tells me this:-
- ‘after the treatment, I could feel tingling around my temples, my back feels better & is no longer cracking when I straighten up.’
- ‘It feels like I have a new pair of legs and I feel light.’
- ‘It felt like the pain was dispersing during the massage’
- Now it doesn’t feel like thud, thud in my lower back, I can move easier. It feels softer & looser like my back is cushioned.’
- ‘ My arms feel longer. ‘
- Massage that is tailored to the needs of my client and what is right for you when you come to see me. Appointments are generally for 1 hour.
- I also offer onsite massage for events. Please contact me & we can discuss specific requirements & how we could
- As a qualified aromatherapist, I am able to select & blend essential oils that can be added to the massage, so that my clients can benefit from the many comprehensive properties that they hold.
- As a reiki practitioner, I also offer reiki treatments of 1 hour duration. Reiki restores energy balance and vitality by relieving the physical and emotional effects of unreleased stress. It gently and effectively opens blocked meridians, nadas and chakras, and clears the energy, leaving a person feeling relaxed and at peace.